My friend Sophia Makris is interviewing mompreneurs living the dream life. This interview series is your chance to get to know 21 moms as they share their journey on how they created their dream life while still raising a happy family and building their dream business. Register to listen to the series including Terry's interview with Sophia.
I want you to meet my friend Sophia Makris who is a certified success coach and happily married mother of three!
Sophia was always non-stop, following her heart, making instant decisions towards her destiny and always saying YES to her DREAMS.
It all changed when she became a mom. She began to play it safe and say no to her dreams by putting everyone else first which only led to depression. Sound familiar?
It was when she came across her mentor and success coach that she found her true identity again and stopped playing the negative story in her head that told her, "you are a mom now and you should focus on only that, not your dreams."
While Sophia's children where 7, 5 and 6 months old she said YES to her desires by going for her Success Coach certification. She had to figure out how to create the family and life vision she always wanted. Sophia cracked the code and figured out how to manage her family and her business while still taking care of herself.
That's why she decided to interview 21 Mompreneurs who are already raising a happy family, building their dream business and living their DREAM life (including me!!).
This masterclass is called Moms Living the Dream Life: How to raise a Happy Family while Building the Business of your Dreams!
Because you're a valued member of my community, I have a complimentary ticket for you to watch these amazing interviews from the comfort of your home. It's really easy to tune in, simply register here to get access:
This is for moms that have that burning desire to create more in their life. The moms that believe they have so much to give, but don’t know where to start.
Here’s what you'll get out of this interview series:
- How to plan your day based on yours and your family needs
- How to maintain a great relationship with your husband
- What is the mindset needed and how to take that next step towards your dream life
- The importance of self-care
- How to spend quality time with your children so they don’t feel neglected and how to not feel guilty for not being with them 24/7
- How to inspire your children and build a healthy relationship with them
- How to outsource responsibilities so you can create more space for your family and life vision
- How to fill your home with more love, support and empowerment
And so much more….
Knowing how busy you are as a mom, these interviews are short and to the point.
I am so excited that I have a complimentary ticket for you to attend from your home, your office/work or on the road